Thursday, May 17, 2007

mi casa





















My new apartment!! Yes, its sad but true that Marlo and I had to say goodbye to our oh so lovely shoebox in the East Village, but we packed our light bags an slightly non-exsistant furnature, and heading across the Hudson to Jersey! Don't knock it till you've tried it. We are just above the adorable Hoboken and about a 15 min. bus ride into Manhattan. I gave up living with just a bed from wall to wall with my closet underneath my bed... to a room that holds 3 of my old bedrooms, an indoor and outdoor pool, a view of the Empire State Building, a gym and the bus stop right outside! OH, and a target down the street... what more could a girl ask for?! Still decorating... its amazing what having room allows you to buy! I need to be good.. right.

0 comments: