Thursday, July 05, 2007

Cecilia & Sal's Wedding

July 3rd we went and celebrated Cecilia and Sal's wedding at a French Chateau in New Jersey! It was a gorgeous wedding, and thankfully the weather held out for the rest of the day. The chateau was a summer vacation home for a Fortune 500 C.E.O.(of course..) I definitely wouldn't have minded growing up there in the summers. Giancarlo's lil' cousin, Diego, kept us entertained throughout the whole night.




Cecilia and Sal's first dance.



The Pacheco ladies and me!


The entire Pacheco familia, and me!


The Rock Star himself, Diego!


The lil' princess, Daniella.


The Pacheco's getting their groove on.


Diego LOVES to make faces!


Cecilia rocking out with the band.


Diego being an ham!

1 comments:

nicole aka gidget said...

Looks like it was a gorgeous and fun wedding! You look really pretty too! I love your hair. I'm going to chop mine off before we go to CO!!