Monday, October 01, 2007

Viva Mexico!

One of the things that I miss the most back in New York is the amaaaazing Mexican food in California and the random trips to Mexico. Last week, GC, Tiara, Nick and myself all traveled down to Puerto Nuevo for some fresh Lobster. Just to show you how great Mexico is.. we got fresh Lobster, soup, salad, chips with fresh guacamole and very very spicy salsa, one margarita, and one shot of tequila for a grand total of.... $12.00. How do you beat that!? Tiara's mom and her boyfriend met up with us down in Puerto Nuevo and we also took GC to explore Rosarito before heading back up to San Diego. Another great highlight was the vendor who makes fresh sipping tequilla- not my style, but the boys loved it. I felt like I was in an episode of Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations.
(more pictures are up at http://kodakgallery.com/emilyprovansal)






0 comments: