Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy (belated) Easter!! Good friends Erin & Andy are staying with me from the UK, and we decided to throw our own Easter celebration.

Erin and I are getting prepared for all our upcoming expat adventures in cooking for American holidays! Erin cooked this amazing Pork with carmalized pears and a cream
sauce and roasted potato, I got a last chance to make our family green bean casserole.

As you can see, I still have a lot to learn! But, Giancarlo doesn't mind being my guinea pig. Easter down... next up, Thanksgiving! HA.

2 comments:

The Thomas Kidlets said...

Hi Emily! I am good!! Glad to hear from you. Married a year and a half and just having fun. I read you are moving to Italy, AWESOME! Congrats!
I'm adding you to my blog list if that's ok with you...I can't wait to read about your international adventure! Stay in touch!!
If you are ever in Carlsbad visiting Kelly and her twinsies let me know, I'd love to see you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.