Monday, April 07, 2008

Eight years in the making

Right now I'm in the wonderful city of San Francisco about to venture out to find the local trader joes, but before we figure out how to get lost in the city.. I wanted to share some photos of why we are here in Nor Cal. One of my dearest friends, Jenn got married this weekend to an amazing man. They first met our freshman year of college and have been dating since. I didn't realize this (sorry Jenn!) but the church that they were married St. Peter & Paul Church in North Beach is the famous church. After flying up Friday a.m. we had a bridesmaid brunch followed by a looovely manni and pedi session (my hands and feet are very happy to be outside) The rehearsal dinner was at "the oldest italian restaurant" in San Francisco. Great local wine (thanks to Jenn's family) and Italian food... I mean really, how can you go wrong! Here are few shots from Friday... more to be uploaded!


Tiara (in her handmade beenie) picking me up from SFO at 8 a.m!


Mannie/peddie hour!


Tiara special. My own personal beenie!


This handsome couple at the rehearsal dinner


Tiara, Jenn, Nick smiling

0 comments: