Thursday, January 03, 2008

Resolutions anyone?!


I'm not one for New Year's resolutions. They always start off strong for the first two weeks of January and then come to a crashing hault by the end of the month, when life catches up to you after having two weeks of vacation, to dwell on what your New Year's resolution will be. Well, this year I decided to finally make one.. and well the resolution is to keep the resolution. There are so many great changes on the horizon for Giancarlo and I that it's overwhelming (in a good way) to think about.. but the one goal for me this year, is to really dive into photography. I have all the books, and now as of today (with my canon rebel xti, thanks dad and sherri!) I have the camera to help me push that goal. So here is to 2008, and to all the ups and downs and sideways turns that it will take, and for me to capture it all on film.

2 comments:

nicole aka gidget said...

Dang, sweet camera!! I can't wait see proof of your resolution in action! I've never really been into them either, as I'm also not good at following thru! I think for me though, an unofficial one is to be more thrifty/conscience of my spending habits. :)

emily said...

haha yes! that is another one that I need to add to the list ;)