Friday, January 18, 2008


Keeping up my promise/resolution... here is the link to find some test shots that I've been taking- http://www.flickr.com/photos/emilyprovansal (the black and white ones are my favorites.. not that I'm biased or anything) The new camera has been both exciting and challenging. There are so many different ways to take pictures and everything works...doesn't work and the users guide has been my bible.. referring to it often. It has been great to sink my teeth into something that I've wanted to do for so long (aside from learning Italian!) I have another side-blog just for photos (http://milkandhoney2008.blogspot.com) or espresso self in the side bar.

I'm headed to San Francisco next weekend for Jenn's shower/bachelorette party and have a down day to explore the city and get some shots in! Taking this weekend off only because it is supposed to be 10 degrees out, and well the Chargers play on Sunday. What kind of San Diegian would be if I didn't root for them to beat the Patriots.. come on!!! Stay tuned!

0 comments: