Monday, February 18, 2008

Grey Dog's


If you find yourself in New York City, in the winter (or what is sorta winter-like) and you want to have that "neighborhood" coffeehouse feel, then I recommend this little gem down from Union Square, Grey Dog Coffee. GC and I like to go around the city in the afternoon and find little places to nosh. We can't spend money so we'll split something and usually get a coffee.. our little "going out" without dealing with the expensive nature of the city.

Last night we split the Quiche of the Day which was more like a slice of pie than a quiche, and I can't tell you what was in it other than it just melted in your mouth. Another thing that I need to learn how to cook!! (still working on the whole no-shake with the camera ha.)

We sat inside, with the rain starting to come down outside, taking pictures, eating Quiche and drinking coffee... getting ready for May (hint, hint) It's moments like these that I think I will miss the most.

________________________________________________________
Grey Dog Coffee- 90 University Place (at 12th street)
http://thegreydog.com/

1 comments:

Karen, aka Yaya said...

Ok ok--what's in May??? You've got me wondering?? Besides Alex and Angelina getting married the end of May I can't figure out what else might be happening!!