Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bitter-sweet

With the end of one chapter, my dad reminds me, is the start of a new one. Last Saturday, Giancarlo and I had our engagement party which was also going to be the last time that I was going to see my family.. for a bit. GC's parents flew out for the party, and it meant the world to have them there, as well as all my family. It was their first time ever in California, and they stayed in Laguna Beach. I think they will be back before GC and I make it back! Nicole, my cupcake princess, did an AMAZING job getting everything organized. She's my little Martha Stewart, even though Nicole, I don't think you look like her!

My little hostess-with-the-mostess will certainly be missed. I also need to thank Jefe for putting together our little slideshow presentation. (I'm hoping I can leave up the youtube post ;)) It's very special because GC and I met while working Jack Johnson. Who knew!? A lot of hardwork and love went into creating the event, and I'm thankful for it all. You all will be missed greatly, and I can't wait to see everyone in ITALY!!!!



Music Details: The first song is Sitting, Waiting, Wishing by Jack Johnson. The second song is Stars by Travis Wheeland.
credit: Jeff Werner
Graphic Design


Papa and me


Grandpa Bill (my mom's dad) and Gram Clarice (dad's mom)


The Ladies! Kerri, Tiara, Me and Jenn


The Provansal-Pacheco clan

All the fun photos are up at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/emilyprovansal/sets/72157604557368751/

1 comments:

nicole aka gidget said...

great slideshow!! you guys are so cute. :)