Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Headin' to Dodger country

Before Jenn's wedding, I flew out to LA for some work, and a little R&R. We'll considering that the weather was better back in New York than it was in LA, I had to put number one on my list of to-do's "getting-a-tan" off to the side. One of the artists that I'm working before I leave, is Lili Haydn. If you haven't checked her out..DO IT! She's amazing, and I'm so glad I got a chance to work her. She is a violinst who has expanded and her latest album she's singing. Her CD release party was on April 1st at the Roxy Theatre and it was in coordiantion with Amnesty International and hosted by Bill Mahr. The next night she performed the star spangled banner at the Dodgers game. No Padres shirt for me. I felt a little bit like a trader for being at a Dodgers game when the Pads aren't playing, but hey it was for work! The next day I headed up to San Francisco for another whirl-wind weekend!

My link button isn't working.. or I haven't really figured out how to work it, but check her out:
www.lilihaydn.com

Here are some pictures from the festivities:




0 comments: