Friday, February 01, 2008

Say what!?

The best work out EVER!!! Now let me add in my disclaimer.. I'm NOT promoting a career choice of "stripping," but I have to admit, it is a great workout (all in good fun, of course)

The past weekend I was in good 'ol San Fran with the pouring rain. I attempted to be the trourist because I got in a few hours early on Friday and I wondered around the city, but the weather had a different plan for me. With the rain pouring down, and my pants soaked (and me unprepared with my fancy footware) I ended up at 3 different Starbucks (fully loaded on my non-fat, sugar-free mocha's, extra caffeine- please) and got my culture on at the San Francisco MOMA. FYI.. The MOMA has a great photography exhibit that I got lost in for 2 hours! Sadly, no cameras were allowed. I've been to the city so many times, but not once I have been able to be a tourist. Go figure! But that wasn't the reason I was out there.. it was for Jenn's bridal shower and Bachelorette party. It was a whirlwind weekend, filled with everything from the crate and barrel spring '08 catalog, stripper poles and drag queens. Now I'm officially counting down the days till the wedding!!! (April 5th, T-65 days!)

Here are some fun shots.. more on flickr & kodakgallery




0 comments: